— Last updated: January 12, 2021 —
We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussion. The Copyblogger editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Owing to the nature of this site, we allow anonymous posting.
If you’d like your comment to appear on Copyblogger, be respectful of our community and think before you post.
General Comment Guidelines
Here are additional comment guidelines:
- All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any IP address that violates this comment policy from commenting, subscribing, or accessing theprocess.space.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold theprocess.space, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing theprocess.space.
- Privacy: We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We reserve the right to delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party.
- Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.
Changes to this Comment Policy
We may update Our Comment Policy from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Comment Policy on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Comment Policy.